Watch That Dino-Soar Watch That Dino-Soar

The tank is overpowered and game is somewhat too easy. I found myself holding down the right arrow and mashing the trigger without any fear of the enemy harming my health or putting me into a state of uncertainty where I have to engage them with caution, but other than that good job.

ThallasTV responds:

The tank level was made to congratulate the player for completing the other levels, with running out of time, the tank was unfortunately made invulnerable and could kill anything with ease.

In hindsight
The Enemies require more health for all the levels and there needs to be more enemies on level 2.
The shooting requires a cooldown so you cannot spam the Z key over and over.

Aside from that, thank you for the constructive points :)

Can i get frontpaged? Can i get frontpaged?

Amazing! The song was great from start to finish. My only critique is that I would increase the volume of the drums a little bit, but other than that… good job. You really are talented.

TrickshotCat12 responds:

Thanks a ton! I recommend you check out improved version with amazing and improved drums!
Believe me it is a ton better.

47 47

I'm not really a big fan of the old school hip hop, but I really like this instrumental. The beat is on point, and I get a nice vibe from it, but that static sound from one of your third-party samples ruins the sound just a tad, but other than that...good job.

Different v2 Different v2

Awesome beat.

TrickshotCat12 responds:

Thanks! :)

11- Hair 11- Hair

Amazing!!! You're a very talented artist.

keittenm responds: